Types of information collected
Personal Information: This is any information or opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not that we collect about an individual whose identity is known or reasonably identifiable.
Types of personal information include:
- Your name
- Your contact details, including work email address/telephone number
- The name of the organization you work for
On visiting our website:
- Details of your browser session, geo-location, the device used, network access, statistics on page views, search queries/browsing behaviour and sources.
- Access and use of our services, your communication with our online services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system and the domain name of your internet service provider.
- All additional personal information that is provided through the use of our services, associated applications and social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information.
On using our services or on interaction:
- Your name
- Your contact details, email address, telephone numbers
- Your preferences and opinions
- Information from feedback, customer surveys and other channels
- Information on products and services we have provided or you have enquired about
- Service request from you and our response to it
- Details of the browser session, geo-location, device and network
- Any additional personal information as required by us and provided by you or a third party
Highly sensitive information:
Highly sensitive information is an advanced part of personal data and we consider it as data that requires higher safety norms.
- Sensitive information includes racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, union activities, professional associations, memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, criminal records, health information or biometric details
Usually, we do not collect any sensitive information, if at any time we need to collect such information unless permitted by law, we will first obtain your permission and will use it only as per the country’s law.
How personal information is collected
Directly: We collect information which you provide to us through the contact forms or our website or when you request any assistance through mail, chat or over the phone
Indirectly: Information collected indirectly while interacting with us, while using our website, emails or over the phone.
From third parties: Information is obtained from third parties such as analytics and cookie providers as well as marketers. Our business partners and social networking services are other sources of third-party information providers.
Collecting, holding, using and disclosing information
- To contact you and communicate about our services
- To respond to support requests you make with us or answer queries
- To create internal records, for administrative purposes and invoicing/billing
- For analytics, market research, business development and associated work
- To send email newsletters and promotional information
- To meet legal obligations and resolve disputes
- If required or authorized by law
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose to:
- Our business partners, Salesfoce.com and Salesforce.org, done through secure data systems
- Third-party service providers to extend their services, including IT service, data storage, web hosting and service providers, marketing and advertising providers, professional advisors and payment system operators
- Our employees, contractors and related people
- Our existing or potential business partners
- Anyone to whom our business or assets may be transferred
- Court and government authorities and law enforcement officers
- Third parties like Google Analytics, Facebook, Pixel or other relevant businesses
- All other third parties as required or subpoenaed by law
Your rights and controls
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
Correction: You can request us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Deletion: You can request us to delete any personal or company data we hold about you that is no longer necessary for the purposes we collected it for.
- Objection: You can object to our processing of your data for certain purposes such as direct marketing or profiling.
- Restriction: You can request us to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances such as when you contest its accuracy or legality.
- Portability: You can request us to transfer your data to another service provider in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data at any time by contacting us or changing your settings.
- Complaint: You can complain with us or with a supervisory authority in your country if you believe that we have violated your data protection rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and under applicable laws.
Safety and Security
We ensure that any personal information we collect is secure with us. Towards preventing unauthorized access or disclosures, we have put in place suitable safeguards including physical, electronic and digital procedures. Our safeguards ensure that your data is safe from misuse, interference, loss, modifications and unauthorized access all the time. While we are committed to the safeguards of your personal information we cannot guarantee the same when information is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission of data will be carried out at your own risk.
More information on cookies can be accessed on our Cookies Policy page.
Regarding other links
Updation and changes
For any clarification or notices, do contact us at: